What we collect
We collect and process some information about you so that we can provide you with the best experience of The Creative Independent. That includes:
- Any personal information you choose to share with us (for example, your name or email address when you sign up to receive a newsletter, or information you share when you register for an event)
- Information about how you use and interact with The Creative Independent, like your IP address or the device or browser you use
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
- Information you submit to The Creative Independent (for example, comments or contributions to discussions)
How we share your information
We may share the information we collect about you:
- With our affiliates in the The Creative Independent family
- With third-parties, but only when doing so helps us provide our Services. When we share with third parties, we require that they protect your personal information to the same standards we do.
- When we think it’s reasonably necessary to do so to comply with the law or law enforcement, to protect our legal rights, or to prevent fraud and abuse
How We Use Your Information
We’ll use the information we collect about you to:
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- enable us to contact you about any questions or feedback you send to us;
- send you emails you’ve signed up for or we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- operate, deliver, and improve our Services;
- prevent fraud or abuse of our Services;
- analyze the use of the Site and the people visiting to improve our content; and
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We do not and will not sell your information.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any communications we send. We will send you certain email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time. We may send you service-related announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
Cookies & Other Technologies
Here’s a summary of some of the types of cookies we use:
Performance cookies help us route traffic between servers and understand how The Creative Independent is performing, so we can provide you with the best experience possible.
Analytics and research
Please contact us to modify or delete the personal information you’ve provided to us.
On request, we’ll give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.